Annie Idibia Shows Off Massive Baby Bump, Gushes Over Mom In Heartwarming Mother's Day Post




The actress and mother of two shared the pic above with the caption;
My life Has been Notting but God 's Grace and Favour on a daily... So blessed To Have The Best Woman In This World As My Mother.. She's Truly My Everything.. If Only I could Be Half The Woman She is.. So Giving.. So Caring.. So Loving.. My Kids Are Blessed with The Best Grandma Any Child Could Ever Ask for. My Husband is Blessed With The best Mother In Law in the World... He's Craze About Her . . Thank You Lord For Blessings Our Lives With Her ..I call her "sister" so does my friends.... He calls her "eka nwanmi" lol.. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good mom and showing me how to keep it all together at all times.... God bless ... I will love you till end..Your Reward Is In Heaven. #besties #sistas #Shes4evaYoung #gossipmate #TheRealAfricanQueen 
I was preggo for Olivia in both pics,see long Belle oooo😅😅😅😅😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)