Comedian, Koffi and his wife celebrate 9th wedding aniversary

Comedian, Ayinde Idowu Nuel popularly known as Kofi, and his wife are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary today. They got married in 2008. Congrats to them. On IG, he wrote
"9 years today you bound yourself to me to cherish and love till death do us part. See how far we have come as best friends of 15 years, parents, partners, soul mates.
Even when I erred you acted like I did no wrong for yours is an unconditional love. God bless the day I met you. I love you without description. Happy wedding annee Liddle hips, Ayoka Okin.My Ginger boo. Bae abasiri, my cool water during the storm, my aso iyi, Olori 100. Slaycious Diva ferocious ill healer, destiny helper and passion criminal. #9YearsOfBliss #EffyIsQueen".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)