"In my heart I celebrate you" - Tonto Dikeh pours out her heart in a birthday message to alleged lover


Singer and entrepreneur, Raphael Oladibillionaire Onome popularly know by his stage name, 2kriss, who was rumored to be Tonto Dike's lover, added a year today.

The excited actress and mother of one took to her Instagram page to wish him a happy birthday.



She wrote

"In My Heart I celebrate YOU EVERYDAY for being such an amazing person!!
It goes beyond family,it's the joy we share,the friendship we grow. Today I pray for your 


growth,I pray that you be surrounded by the right instruments/people to fulfill your calling..May your hard work and patience be rewarded in a thousand ways and NOW!!
O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you,God bless you and Uplift you in all areas of your life •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR 🎂💐🎈🎉💯 "

Son? Yes you heard her right, this is the point where critics should step down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)