Kim Kardashian to undergo surgery in uterus to have a third child

Reality TV Show star and Kanye West's wife, Kim Kardashian, really wants a third and she's not letting anything affect that.





The Mother of two disclosed on a new episode of KUWTK, that she is going in for
a uterus surgery to fulfill her dream of having a new member in her family. 

"I have to go in and repair my uterus because I decided I'm going to try to have one more baby. Isn't that exciting?" she said. 
Image result for kim and her children

When Khloe Kardashian questioned what kind of surgery it would be and Kim replied:

"I have to have a surgery on my uterus to kind of repair this hole, so they need to like clean that out and then there's scar tissue.
"It will still be a really high-risk pregnancy, just you'd be able to get pregnant.

"Having more kids is definitely going to be a struggle. I've gone through so much with really bad deliveries that the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me to conceive again myself. This surgery is really the one last thing I can try."

Image result for kim and her khloe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)