Video:"You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor and I have seen your nakedness"-Stephanie Otobo comes for Apostle Suleman in new video


Nigerian-Canadian based singer, Stephanie Otobo who is embroiled in a sex scandal with Apostle Suleman says she isn't done with him yet. In a new video posted on Facebook, which was shared by Elsie Halima Reed, Stephanie said:

” I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your nakedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you until you speak the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)