Adesua Etomi & Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Take Rivalry Fight To The Stage


I Paid My Due To Nollywood Because I Studied Abroad – Adesua Etomi Tells Toyin Aimakhu

During the recently concluded NECLive5 Conference in Lagos, Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu called out her colleague Adesua Etomi when she referred to her as  ‘one of the problems of the movie industry’ because she doesn’t belong to the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN.


In her defense against Toyin’s verbal assault, Adesua said she preferred to stay solo because AGN lacked structure.

She countered further that she had paid her dues by working hard and studying abroad for five years.

Here is what Adesua said while addressing a panel which consisted of actor Patrick Doyle and media icon Okinbaloye Seun.

“I studied hard for five years over there before returning here. I could have used the knowledge I gathered over there right in the US but I decided to bring it home to continue here, that does not make me a ‘JJC’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)