Laura Ikeji begs WAPTV to pull off her fitness video because she doesn't want that image of her on TV

Coming after Laura Ikeji disclosed she will be off from social media to live a quiet life, she has told wapTV to pull off the fitness video she did 5years back when she was still  fitness coach, or better still pay her royalties. 

She went further to disclose that she doesn't look like that anymore, and doesn't want that image of her on TV. 




Here's what she wrote; 

"@waptv pls I beg you guys, pull my workout show off your TV station. I did those morning exercise videos with you guys over 5 or 6 years ago when I was a fitness coach. Haba, why re you guys still airing them?

 Or better still if you re gonna keep airing them, pls pay me something like royalties or something to compensate me. But gosh I don't look like that anymore, I don't want that image of me out on tv. Pull it down. Plsssss I beg you. I'm on my knees begging."



Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)