2face Idibia talks about overcoming battles and scandals

2face

Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2face talks on how he has overcome battles and scandals with his humility.
The singer has faced many challenges from his former controversial lifestyle, his battles with former bandmates, yet he has managed to overcome all this.
Inspire of all this, 2face has been dubbed the humblest celebrity in Nigeria.
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the ‘African Queen’ crooner said,

“Humility is not an act or make-believe. It is who I am and what you see is what you get. I don’t need to ‘form’ for anybody. I believe in myself and I believe that anybody who truly likes me would accept me as I am. Anyway, it is even better to be true to yourself because it would save you a lot of headaches. Sometimes, I read what some people write about me and I feel emotionally touched. Some people are ready to stake whatever they have to defend me; even if they don’t know whether I’m guilty or not. It’s not just about the music but maybe from the interactions they may have had with me. My humility has fought a lot of battles and I will always remain grateful to God and my fans.”
Thanks for reading Queen Horla's Posts. We look forward to seeing You next time ❤ In Addition, You can also comment in the Comment box and tick on the Reaction box to make Queen Horla's Blog more interactive. To see more of Queen Horla, Follow us and like our page on various social media. Facebook: Queen Horla Blog, Twitter: @Queen Horla Blog, Instagram: Queen Horla Blog, Snapchat: Queen Horla Blog, Google: Queen Horla Blog, Pinterest: Queen Horla Blog, YouTube: Queen Horla Blog. For Advert, You can reach Queen Horla on BBM: 237D7588, Call / Whatsapp: 08037698197, Email: queenhorlablog@gmail.com, Website: queenhorla.blogspot.com. Thank You, Best Regard. #QUEENHORLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)