Checkout The Sweetest Birthday Message TTT's Wify, Laraba Has Ever Gotten Today!


Controversial Big Brother Naija housemate Thin Tall Tony has poured encomium on his wife Laraba as she turns a year older today.

The cute husband and father shared the above lovely family photo and wrote:

“Good morning over and over again…i celebrate this day with you on behalf of our children. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this woman of strength, love, care and a heart of gold. You understand me and I love you to the moon and back…the 13th of every month from this day on will always be celebrated because of you. I want you to have a beautiful outting and enjoy yourself…you always look the same to me my darling. I give you my all over and over again and I will marry you again in another life…GOD bless you my darling xoxox #birthdaygirl #mywife

To my queen…happy birthday @missebonydiva …thank you for every experience like no other and for giving me the space to share in your day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR. #toGodbethegloryforever #birthdaygirl #mywife”
fb.me/glamour.signature
Thanks for reading Queen Horla's Posts. We look forward to seeing You next time ❤ In Addition, You can also comment in the Comment box and tick on the Reaction box to make Queen Horla's Blog more interactive. To see more of Queen Horla, Follow us and like our page on various social media. Facebook: Queen Horla Blog, Twitter: @Queen Horla Blog, Instagram: Queen Horla Blog, Snapchat: Queen Horla Blog, Google: Queen Horla Blog, Pinterest: Queen Horla Blog, YouTube: Queen Horla Blog. For Advert, You can reach Queen Horla on BBM: 237D7588, Call / Whatsapp: 08037698197, Email: queenhorlablog@gmail.com, Website: queenhorla.blogspot.com. Thank You, Best Regard. #QUEENHORLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)