Sad! Mike Bamiloye mourns late Mount Zion film productions actor, David Komolafe

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
The late actor
As posted on Facebook by Evangelist Mike Bamiloye:

Early in the morning of Tuesday, the day he passed on , I had a strange dream and saw us on a very large film location . I saw many drama ministers there including my wife and some of members of my ministry. Then suddenly, there was this famous hymn being sang all over by all of us with beautiful orchestration. It was being sang in Yoruba and it was too beautiful:

" A o pade leti odo
Odo Didan Odo Didan naa..."
" We shall gather at the river"
I woke up singing the song and I told my wife of the strange dream. 
And I kept singing the song in my heart thru out the day. At a time I began to wonder why I kept singing the song.
Later in the evening of that day, We were in a car coming from film our location when I received a call that Our Dearest Brother, a Drama General Evangelist had gone HOME on his bed in the afternoon.

That same evening the Lord put a Word in my heart:
"A DRAMA MINISTER CAN NOT DIE . 
WHEN YOU ARE SEEING HIM BEFORE AND YOU DONT SEE HIM AGAIN, 
HE HAS ONLY FINISHED HIS ROLES 
ON THE STAGE AND HAS GONE TO THE BACKSTAGE TO REST WHILE THE DRAMA CONTINUES BY THE REST DRAMA MINISTERS."
There are few strong and visionary drama ministers who have lost the count of their appearances on diverse film locations. ONE OF THEM WAS PASTOR DAVID KOMOLAFE, (Komoo).
He WAS ONE OF THOSE DRAMA MINISTERS WHO HAD LABOURED SELFLESSLY ON DRAMA MISSIONS AND FILM LOCATIONS. 
His exit from the Stage of Life might be a very painful one, But He was called Home to rest from all his labours after finishing his roles in the Drama of Redemption of Man and Edification of the Body of Christ.
WE THAT ARE LEFT ON STAGE, LET PLAY OUR ROLES WELL BEFORE WE ARE CALLED TO THE BACKSTAGE.
Like the Beautiful Hymn that was sung in my strange dream:
"WE SHALL GATHER AT THE RIVER!"
Rest in God's Blossom. ADIEU! 
Thanks for reading Queen Horla's Posts. We look forward to seeing You next time ❤ In Addition, You can also comment in the Comment box and tick on the Reaction box to make Queen Horla's Blog more interactive. To see more of Queen Horla, Follow us and like our page on various social media. Facebook: Queen Horla Blog, Twitter: @Queen Horla Blog, Instagram: Queen Horla Blog, Snapchat: Queen Horla Blog, Google: Queen Horla Blog, Pinterest: Queen Horla Blog, YouTube: Queen Horla Blog. For Advert, You can reach Queen Horla on BBM: 237D7588, Call / Whatsapp: 08037698197, Email: queenhorlablog@gmail.com, Website: queenhorla.blogspot.com. Thank You, Best Regard. #QUEENHORLA

Comments

My condolence to the family of Pastor/Gospel Actor David Oluranti Komonlafe. I pray that the memories of the good times shared with him while he was alive will comfort the whole family

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)