Why I Don’t Have Close Friends In Nollywood – Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Nollywood star, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde has revealed why she doesn't have close friends in the industry.
In a recent chat with Potpourri, the actress emphatically stated that all she has in the industry are colleagues and never close friends.


She said, “Most of my friends are friends I have had forever. I am a very loyal person. I try to keep a very small group of friends. It is not that I don’t make new friends, but I call them acquaintances. When you say friends, they are people I have known for a long time, since I was a child,” “Everybody is my colleague. I don’t have very close friends in the industry,”.

When asked why, she explained: “We don’t live around each other to start with. I live very far away from so many people. Secondly, I am not too much of a party person. We probably won’t see often. I am also not very good at visiting people, so, we probably won’t have that kind of bond.”
Thanks for reading Queen Horla's Posts. We look forward to seeing You next time ❤ In Addition, You can also comment in the Comment box and tick on the Reaction box to make Queen Horla's Blog more interactive. To see more of Queen Horla, Follow us and like our page on various social media. Facebook: Queen Horla Blog, Twitter: @Queen Horla Blog, Instagram: Queen Horla Blog, Snapchat: Queen Horla Blog, Google: Queen Horla Blog, Pinterest: Queen Horla Blog, YouTube: Queen Horla Blog. For Advert, You can reach Queen Horla on BBM: 237D7588, Call / Whatsapp: 08037698197, Email: queenhorlablog@gmail.com, Website: queenhorla.blogspot.com. Thank You, Best Regard. #QUEENHORLA

Comments

giaonhanquocte said…
Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)