"My good luck charm" Ime Bishop celebrates wife on her birthday



Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh a.k.a Okon Lagos took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Idara Bishop who turned a year older  today. He wrote;
"It's your birthday today and it bears for me lots of fond memories. I am who I am today first because God is with me and second, because he gave you to me. I love you I love you I love you i love you i love you I love you so so so so so so damn much #mygoodluckcharm #myempress#mysweetheartattack the goalkeeper of #teambishop and Her Excellency, The Vice President Of #okonrepublic. @idarabishop Happy birthday hun. #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #chisos#akwaibom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)