Photos from 2Face Idibia's son, Zion's 9th birthday

2Face Idibia's second son, Zion turned 9 on April 29th, and celebrated with few family and friends.




The mum, Sunmbo shared photos from the celebration and wrote; "I love my Son sooo much I almost thought it's partial 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🎂🎂🎂🎂👑👑👑 Happy Birthday to the KING himself @zionidibia You are happy go lucky, my own special Comedian. The prophet of the house and God's own Personal person. You are my treasure, my ever caring baby. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Daddy, Nino and I, love you and wish you the very best always 💋#kingziiat9 #kingzii"

More photos below...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)