‘Why I installed CCTV in my house’ – Billionaire kidnapper, Evans


Billionaire Kidnapper, Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike aka Evans, has revealed that he installed close circuit camera (CCTV) in all his houses, to prevent his arrest.



kidnapper Evans

Evans who is currently being detained by operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in Lagos, said he had people on ground monitoring the CCTV.
The monitors gave him daily reports on the identities of those who came suspiciously close to his house.
Billionaire kidnapper Evans personally carried out profiling of the CCTV footage, to ensure he was not being trailed by security operatives.
“I lived a simple life although I had money. My neighbors thought that I was a businessman. On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors.
“I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping,” he said.
Thanks for reading Queen Horla's Posts. We look forward to seeing You next time ❤ In Addition, You can also comment in the Comment box and tick on the Reaction box to make Queen Horla's Blog more interactive. To see more of Queen Horla, Follow us and like our page on various social media. Facebook: Queen Horla Blog, Twitter: @Queen Horla Blog, Instagram: Queen Horla Blog, Snapchat: Queen Horla Blog, Google: Queen Horla Blog, Pinterest: Queen Horla Blog, YouTube: Queen Horla Blog. For Advert, You can reach Queen Horla on BBM: 237D7588, Call / Whatsapp: 08037698197, Email: queenhorlablog@gmail.com, Website: queenhorla.blogspot.com. Thank You, Best Regard. #QUEENHORLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Ini Edo opens up on her marriage after 3 years

Moji Olaiya: Lola Alao, Ireti Osayemi, Eniola Badmus,Bimbo Oshin Break Down Uncontrollably at burial (official photos)